Rear Door Van Ramp
Ideal for loading and unloading your wheelchair or scooter. This manually operated van ramp folds into three sections and stores vertically inside the vehicle. Easily operated by one individual this aluminum constructed ramp is designed to be mounted directly in the back of your van. The spring assist design allows the ramp to unfold and refold using minimal lifting strength.
The slope reducer is an available option to help ease the entry on and off the ramp if the slope is too steep. There is also an optional conversion kit for those vehicles that have a floor that is lower than the lip of the vehicle. Contact us for pricing and details.
- Easy to install
- Three sections, manually operated with spring assist
- Mounts to floor of van inside doorway
- High traction non-skid surface
- Available in 7 or 8 foot lengths
- 27 inch width
- Stores vertically inside doorway
- Durable welded construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 800 pound *weight capacity
- Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold- call for pricing
- Not compatible with vans that have stow away seating
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Slope reducer is compatible with either the 7 or 8 foot van ramp- call for pricing
*Weight capacity is 400 pounds per axle.