Price per foot.
Roll-A-Ramp® Boat Ramp Systems are available in 22″, 26″, 30″ and 36″ widths and at various lengths. Choose the size that best accommodates your individual needs. You also have the option to add handrails to one or both sides for added comfort and stability when boarding the watercraft. These ramps are popular with tour boat companies and private boat owners. The ramps are ideal for loading or unloading passengers, pets, and supplies. Use the Roll-A-Ramp® Boat Ramp System as a gangway from dock-to-shore, dock-to-boat, boat-to-boat, or riprap-to-boat. Roll-A-Ramp® can be used as a fully portable gangway or gangplank. Saltwater is no problem. This is a hassle-free solution to marine access needs.
- Ramp rolls up and is fully portable
- Four widths available at any length (Ramps 11′ and longer will require support stands)
- Aerospace 6061 aluminum with a T6 Rockwell hardness
- Strong and lightweight – supports up to 1,000 pounds
- Will not rust or corrode
- Flexible – add ramp sections as needed to change the length
- Handrails (optional and removable)
- 10-Year unconditional warranty on ramps