Price per foot.
The Roll-A-Ramp® Modular Ramp System can be configured to any length needed. This is an excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and a good option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. Unlike some ramps, where once you reach a 10-foot length you are limited to a modular system designed to stay in place, the Roll-A-Ramp® gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length! Longer ramps are easily split into multiple sections. In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home. Handrails can be added to one or both sides. Using platforms (small landings) you can create a ramp that has a 90 degree angle turn.
- 30-inch wide
- 36-inch wide
- One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Adjustable Support Stands
- Quick Release Pins
- Support Stands for ramps 11′ and longer (placed at 6′-7′ increments)
- Platform w/handrails
- Easy set up and take down – or leave in place
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- Can be configured as multiple ramps in one – ask how!
- 10-year unlimited warranty on ramp